Thursday, June 9, 2016

Avatar of Menoth WiP

     Phew! Painting the last few days has been a trial. We have a new puppy in the house which has taken up a good amount of the wife's and my time. And our older dog is getting a bit jealous and requiring some extra time to feel special on top of that. So when I've been able to sit down and paint, it's been for a lot shorter sessions than I'm used to. Hoping to get a good block of time this weekend to pump through the Avatar, preferably leading towards MkIII's release!
     What I've done is a really rough base coat of colors to get an idea of how it'll look, as well getting a feel for how the brush can get to certain areas and which colors and layers should be applied first and whatnot. I'd highly advise doing this model in separate pieces.
     Sorry for the poorer picture quality here, but I was in a rush and didn't have time to make sure the focus was on.

Avatar of Menoth WiP

No comments:

Post a Comment