Sunday, June 12, 2016

More Magnus.

I changed up his face and gave him his much undeserved messed up eye. :P And, you know, did more to him as well.






Update 6/13:

     He's coming along. I'm not saying any area in particular is finished. The sooner I get him "done", the sooner I can really look at all the areas and decide if I want to add more to them, or change them up. I basecoated the armor plates for painting the next time I get to work on him, and after that should just be some gold and brass, and then touch up. And then more painting. He needs to be impressive!



Update 6/14, morning time:

     Just been trucking along. He's nearing the point of picking out areas that aren't good enough or just fall short. A lot of the clean up work is just like wash/glazes to tie areas together, or better separate transitions. I have three major tasks left and in this order: Armor plate weathering (or skip if I choose not to do this, but I probably will), Glows (on weapon and on right mechanika-arm), and final armor highlights after matte sealant.



Update 6/14, evening time:

     My wife was gracious enough to help me find time to get more work done, and boy did I get some work done. I'm very happy with where he is at right now, and he's largely finished except for the basing elements. Once I decide on what to go with I'll have him completed and ready for better pictures:




Update 6/15, morning:

     He's pretty much finished, I think. I'll look over these pictures today at work and see what I want to fix, but the main thing I want to add is a wanted poster on the ground.







Update 6/15, at work:

Snuck in some time to put together the wanted poster.  I'm not skilled enough to make the poster look this good at such small detail, so photoshop does a much better and faster job and I'll take it's results. :P




No comments:

Post a Comment