Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Dwarfs WIP.

     Such a busy time, but I'm lucky it's being filled with my own painting desires. I'm about to open up to commission work, so I need to get it all in while I can. Dwarfs are coming along, although slowly. I still haven't finished building everything that I purchased for my first army list, but I at least have paint on pretty much everything I have put together - so that's a huge step forward. The Warmachine Journeyman League may be losing some steam in my local area, but I still plan to show up and try to get in games and help out where I can. I need to make time to get a Cryx unit painted since that was supposed to be my focus at the moment (3 strong painted weeks is pretty good for me, though).

What is currently on my painting table:


No comments:

Post a Comment