Friday, June 24, 2016

Last Post...

     So the big news...
   
     I'll be done updating this blog as of this post. It's been fun archiving and posting all my stuff, and I'll be anxious to come back to it in the future. But for now, the reason for not continuing is due to time issues and rolling over to other social media sites (look for me under the moniker @MercWithABrush on Twitter and Facebook).
     Why won't I have as much time? Well, I've recently accepted an offer from Privateer Press to train as their next studio painter. So I'll be even busier painting and gaming, and will find it harder to blog about my journey. I started this blog to document my progress through miniature Wargaming, and began this particular one about two years ago after transferring some older posts from other blogs I had started over to it. So really, this is a great snapshot of my progress through beginner wargamer and painter, to as about as professional of a painter as I can get. So that's pretty cool!
     Now I need to move to Washington state, and that's quite a far drive from my town in the middle of Virginia. So much to do!

     But why leave without a final update on my Corsair? He's been sitting on my shelf, painting all completed, waiting for some water effects. This is pre-water effects, though, but it's a final paint job picture, and it'd feel weird ending my blog without at least one new photo of a painted miniature.


No comments:

Post a Comment