Monday, June 20, 2016

Warmachine - BuildBuildBuild

     MkIII is fantastic. I'm currently receiving my final packages in the mail today (hopefully) to set the stage for the primary Mercenaries I will need for Menoth or Mercs. So I can bounce between whichever I like.
     As for news and why I've had a lack of updates, it's because I'm currently in limbo on something I'm keeping a bit hush-hush about for my own sake. I'll post an update on what I mean by this after I find out later this week. It's either good news or bad news, so we're hoping it's the good news I get.

Update 6/21:

     And now for a picture of what I've prepared for the painting table...


Yep! That's the No Quarter Eiryss1 alternate sculpt. I got my hands on one for a pretty penny, and it's entirely worth it. That model, once I found out about it, is one I had to own. It's hands over fists better than most models in their range, let alone the "real" Eiryss1 miniature.

No comments:

Post a Comment